As a Corporate Sports Sales Executive this is your chance to start your career in a company that will provide you unlimited opportunities to prove your ability, and be rewarded directly the results you achieve through overseas postings and an uncapped commission structure that will give top performers the opportunity to fast track career
progression that will see them in a management position within 6–18 months.
You will receive full training in all aspects of business to business sales, from researching the relevant clients to presenting and confirming big value deals exclusively over the telephone at a director level.
THG can provide this level of opportunity as we pride ourselves on organic growth, and with offices planned for Copenhagen, Los Angeles, Paris and Rome this year as well as increasing the size of our existing offices, you can see the opportunities for
successful candidates are endless.
Add to this, access to the most exciting product schedule with over 350 of the World’s top sports events to sell, including the World Cup Football, and Rugby, Summer Games, Ryder Cup,Super Bowl, Wimbledon and the Grand Prix,there is no limit to what can be achieved.
Successful sales people will possess
• A burning desire to work within sales.
• A strong determination to succeed
• An ability to work both on your own and within a team
• The drive to work beyond the traditional 9–5 in a challenging role
• Fluency in English, French or Italian, whilst other languages are an advantage
Our commitment to you
• The opportunity to work within a young, inspiring and international company
• Interesting career opportunities within our 31 offices located world-wide
• 1st year OTE of a 50,000
• Continual internal training and development
Please send a covering letter motivating your application and a CV in English to: